1/24/2011

Pizza Hut's Stuffed Crust Pizza

On Friday my dad got us pizza from Pizza Hut.At first I didn't know it was a stuffed crust,but when I got to it,my thought's where yum.I asked daddy what the type of pizza it was,and he told me it was the stuffed crust pizza.I had two slices of pizza and I wished I had more,but there wasn't anymore pizza.The pizza was good,but the crust was fabulous!All I really wanted was the crust.But still,the pizza was good,too.I give the pizza ***** stars.Well,that's all.Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Pizza hut hours of operation is a division of Yum Brands, one of the biggest restaurant companies in the world. The American pizza, pasta, garlic bread, chicken wings, and other dishes made at this restaurant are its specialties. In addition to these, this international company sells snacks, drinks, desserts, and sauces.

    ReplyDelete