8/27/2010

Applebees

On Monday I was with my grandma ,papap,and Owen.  We were trying to figure out what to do for dinner, and my grandma suggested Applebees on Joppa Rd.  It was A bar, but a family friendly bar.  When we came in, it wasn't that noisy, had television, and had a kid's menu.The waitress,named Chrisy,was very nice too. And it looked like some kid's where enjoying the wait.  I give ***** star's for kid friendly.  Now for food.  It was delicious!  I had chicken tenders again, but it tasted different!  And the dessert was fabulous!  My brother and I shared a triple chocolate meltdown.  It was a chocolate cake with white and dark chocolate with super hot fudge inside,wait a side of vanilla ice cream, and the finishing touch, a chocolaty pattern. I give ***** star's for food.  Well,got to go.  Bye.

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment