Cupcakes (from the Food Network - recipe for Rose Petal Cupcakes)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until they're a pale yellow. Add the flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- Next, measure the milk, and put it in the microwave set on high for 2 minutes.
- Then add the milk to the batter in a slow stream, beating until well combined. In the same measuring cup, melt the butter in the microwave. Add the melted butter to the batter along with the vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Spray the muffin tin with pan release (or use cupcake papers) and fill the compartments 3/4 of the way. Bake the cupcakes until the tops are golden and the cupcakes spring back to the touch, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Post a Comment