5/30/2012

Heinz's Bakery and Baugher's

I went to Westminster with my family to visit my mom at work at McDaniel College. My dad, my brother, my sister, and me walked around the town and stopped at a place called Heinz's Bakery for breakfast. They had lots of doughnuts, bread, and cake, all home made! I had a Chocolate Boston Creme Doughnut while my brother got a Chocolate Twist Doughnut. The creme was great, and the chocolate on top was outstanding! It was super chocolatey, and made the doughnut stand out!  I give ***** stars for food for Heinz's Bakery. The reason I didn't put kid friendly was because a bakery doesn't need to be kid friendly since they already sell doughnuts and cake, which kids love.

After that, we explored the town some more, saw a baseball game at McDaniel College and went to Baugher's. When we got there, I saw that they had a petting zoo, a orchard where you can pick fresh fruit, and a playground. When I got the menu, I saw that all the ingredients for their foods were fresh. They had a lot of choices, such as the Hot Turkey Sandwich w/ gravy and french fries and their snack attack (chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, and corn fritters). They also had a kid's menu that you have to ask for separate. I got a roast beef sandwich w/gravy and corn fritters as a side. It was delicious! The corn fritters had real corn in them, was sweet, and the corn was fried inside dough. The roast beef was juicy, tender, and awesome! The gravy also helped bring a flavor that also made it juicy. For Baugher's, I give ***** stars for food and **** stars for kid friendly. Well, that's all. Bye!



Heinz Bakery on Urbanspoon Baugher's Country Restaurant on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. That Baugher's place sounds like a Mecca of comfort food.

    ReplyDelete