4/17/2011

Clementine

Today for my dad's birthday I went to Clementine.And guess what?The owner is a follower on my blog!At first I saw no kid friendliness,just a crowded bar.But when I went into the other room(which I didn't see),I changed my mind.In there was a play area,and the menu had plenty of kid friendly choices,like macaroni & cheese(weird looking macaroni & cheese) and peanut butter & jelly.I had the french toast casserole.And guess what?It had whipped cream on top(not to mention the sugar on the plate!)!It was delicious!It was soggy(the good type of soggy[It was soggy from the maple syrup,which is also good]),crunchy goodness!I give **** 1/2 stars for kid friendly and ***** stars for food.Well,that's all.Bye! 


Clementine on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. Eli,
    I like your kinda soggy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Eli. Why was the macaroni and cheese weird looking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. David

    I tried to be as descriptive as possible.

    ReplyDelete