11/19/2011

Harry's Main Street

I went to a place called Harry's Main Street in Westminster, Maryland. When I got there, there were two doors. One went to the actual restaurant, but the other one went to the take-out section. We got seated and looked at the menu. I can't remember what was on the adult menu,but I do remember some of the choices for the kids menu. There were mozzarella sticks, pasta with marinara, and hot dogs. I ordered the pasta with marinara because I wanted to try it. Even though there was a kids menu, there was no entertainment, and it took a really long time preparing our food. When I got what I ordered, I found out that they didn't put the marinara or the powdered cheese(which I wasn't expecting) on the pasta, which also surprised me since almost all the restaurants I've gone to put the marinara on the pasta before they serve it. Also, I didn't like the pasta because the cup that was filled with marinara was short, and I only got it in the middle of the pasta. I agree with my dad. I don't think you should order the pasta if you eat here. I give *** stars for kid friendliness and ** stars for food. Before I finish, I would like to thank everybody who voted for me, and that I got in 4th place in the Mobbies Rewards. Well, that's all. Bye!

Harrys Main Street Restaurant on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. hello eli,
    my name is natasha and I just saw the tv report in germany :-)
    I really like your blog, it´s a funny idea.
    I think it would be nice if you would take pictures of the food you eat or the restaurant which you test :-)
    keep on going, I´m sure your the best critic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Peace ^^
    Nivedha

    ReplyDelete