6/11/2012

Joe's Crab Shack

We went to Joe's Crab Shack for Mother's Day dinner. When I got there, I realized two things: they had a boat playground outside and inside they had giant sharks hanging up. We had to wait for a table, so my mom took Owen and I to their playground, which was tons of fun! When we came inside, I noticed another thing: they had a gift shop. 


When we got seated, I saw they had utensils in a bucket on the table. When I looked at the menu, I saw lot's of things on it like The Get Stuffed Snapper, Crawfish Half & Half, and, of course, Buckets of Crab! They also had a kids menu, that consisted of things like fish sticks, grilled shrimp, and hotdog. Though what caught my eye was the New England Clam Chowder, so I ordered that. 


While we waited, we saw that every hour or so they have the people who work at the shack dance in front of the dinners, which was entertaining and really fun to watch, while I did the activities on the kid's menu. It took a really long time to get the food out, but it was worth the wait! The Clam Chowder was excellent! It was creamy, kind of chewy, and, with the oyster crackers, crunchy! I also had some of my dad's snow crab, which was fantastic! It was chewy, not to spicy, and had a good amount of seafood flavor.


I give ***** stars for food and ***** stars for kid friendly. I would love to go back there so I can get my own bucket of snow crabs. They were really good, and for the soup, too, since I thought it was delicious. Well, that's all. Bye!





Joe's Crab Shack on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment