8/10/2010

IKEA Restaurant

Last night I went to Ikea and I had the Swedish meatballs.  I've been there before, it's just my mom wanted to go there. First I'd say it's kid friendly menu is ***.  There is a play area for little kids. Right now kids eat free, but there is no toy included with the kid's meal. You also get to have 3 choices, main course, side and a drink. But I had 2 main courses and a drink because my little sister LOVES the mac and cheese, but doesn't eat Swedish meatballs. Well gota go. Bye.

Ikea on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your own blog! Head on over to www.foodiefeeds.com , fill out the form, and we'll get your posts on our page full of food blogs.
    ...Rick...the web guy at foodiefeeds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli...you're going to be famous...

    ReplyDelete